Boise Firefighters Local 149/Boise Fire Department Detector Project
If you or someone you know needs these life saving devices installed in your home, please either contact us through this website or call the Boise Fire Administration Office and ask for Rebecca Keralla. Boise Fire 208 570 6500.
The intent of the Boise Firefighters Local 149 and the Boise Fire Department Detector Project is to provide working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in all homes within the Boise Fire Department response area.
Residential locations within Boise City Metro area that have older homes built prior to 1995, i.e.: Manufactured home set up on leased land, where the homeowner is living below the poverty income level as identified by the Internal Revenue Service.
Dates of Operation: March 1 to May 1, 2015
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 – BSU volunteer group
- Saturday, March 28, 2015 – Realtor Out-Reach Committee
- Saturday, April 4, 2015 – BSU volunteer group
- Monday, April 20 – in the evening
- Thursday, April 23 – in the evening
- Friday, April 24 – in the evening
- Saturday, April 25 – during the day
More dates may be arranged if supplies last and need is identified.
Detectors provided by Local 149 through a grant from FEMA.