Boise Firefighters Local 149/Boise Fire Department Detector Project
If you or someone you know needs these life saving devices installed in your home, please either contact us through this website or call the Boise Fire Administration Office and ask for Rebecca Keralla.
The intent of the Boise Firefighters Local 149 and the Boise Fire Department Detector Project is to provide working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in all homes within the Boise Fire Department response area.
Residential locations within Boise City Metro area that have older homes built prior to 1995, i.e.: Manufactured home set up on leased land, where the homeowner is living below the poverty income level as identified by the Internal Revenue Service.
Dates of Operation: March 1 to May 1, 2015
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 – BSU volunteer group
- Saturday, March 28, 2015 – Realtor Out-Reach Committee
- Saturday, April 4, 2015 – BSU volunteer group
- Monday, April 20 – in the evening
- Thursday, April 23 – in the evening
- Friday, April 24 – in the evening
- Saturday, April 25 – during the day
 Joy at (208) 358-0280. The Out-Reach-Committee will be using “Meals on Wheels”: February 23, 2015 to canvas West Boise and then have about 20 people working to install batteries and detectors on March 28, 2015. Roy Boehm will provide training and support at their headquarters on March 28, 2015.
 The Fire Safety summit ends on the 24th so attendees will need to plan to stay an extra day.